The recipe will yield 24 rolls.
You will need:
- 50 grams of fresh yeast or 25 grams of dried yeast
- 400 ml of lukewarm water or milk
- 100 ml oil
- 50 ml melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1000 grams of flour
- 100 grams of sunflower seeds
- 100 grams of grated carrots
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Add the butter, oil, and eggs to the yeast mixture and combine it.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Kneed the dough gently and divide it into 24 pieces.
- Shape the rolls and let them rest beneath a wet cloth.
- Bake the rolls at 225 C for around 12 minutes.